Building Resilience for Coaches and Clients
We are two-months into one of the most challenging times our world has ever experienced. The Covid-19 Pandemic has impacted all of us in one way or another and we are living in an unknown future. As our lives begin to normalize, we know our lives will never be the same.
Do you question how best to cope in the midst of uncertainty, or how to get back-to-business in a world with new changing requirements? Are you wondering if you have what it takes to thrive in a new environment with new expectations?
We are too, and we asked ourselves, “What do we need to know and what do we need to do to be present, mindful, engaged, and active with ourselves, our families, and our clients?
Beneath the hype, fear and disconnection is a deep longing for love, connection, and belonging. We know that when we practice self-care and self-love, we are able to better able to care for and love others.
Do you want to learn how to strengthen your self-care practices? Do you want to learn how to diminish fear and embrace love? Do you want to learn how to bravely embrace your own vulnerability and discover meaningful connections and presence with those you love and care about in your life?
If you’ve answered yes, please join us for a 60-minute, complementary online conversation. During this gathering, you will
- Explore your resiliency effectiveness
- Learn how to build your resiliency capacity
- Explore tools for guiding your clients in the building resiliency discovery process
- Create an action plan for your resiliency development
- Learn about our 8-week Building Resiliency for Coaches and Clients Program that begins on June 23.
8-week Training (28 hours)
During the 8-week program you will:
- Learn how to embody a coaching mindset through ongoing learning, reflective practice, and using awareness of self and one’s intuition to benefit clients (Embodies a Coaching Mindset)
- Explore models for resilience that can be helpful when coaching clients (Evokes Awareness)
- Review the models of resilience and how to apply them to coaching scenarios (Facilitates Client Growth)
- Apply the Resiliency tools in coaching scenarios (Cultivates Trust and Safety)
During the 8-weeks you will have the chance to practice coaching in coaching trios and get feedback on how you have applied the ICF coaching competencies. You can also practice with some frameworks that offer your clients ways to adapt and bounce back when confronted with difficult emotions and situations. You’ll also get hands-on practice with interpreting resiliency assessment results and integrating the assessment data in your coaching conversations.
Resiliency can help your clients grow personally and professionally in areas like:
- Living and Working in a COVID-19 Era
- Learned Optimism about the Unknown Future
- Confidence in Decision-Making
- Managing Change and Emotions
- Awareness and Impact
Our Building Resiliency for Coaches and Clients Program is offered via ZOOM by Coaching4Today’sLeaders and it’s approved by the ICF for 28 CCE hours. (Note: 4 of the 28 hours will be online self-study – completing resiliency questionnaires, reading relevant articles, or watching pertinent videos as prework assignments.)
Space is limited to 10 people per class.