Coaching4Groups – Professional Coach Training
Coaching is about getting results by bringing out the best in individuals, teams, and organizations. Coaching isn’t about fixing or solving problems; rather, coaching is a developmental or discovery-based process that promotes development and sustained results. Similar to athletic coaches, coaches further develop the skill and talent already inherent in the individuals, teams and organizations they coach.
An enormous benefit of coach training for leaders and professional coaches is that as part of the training process, leaders and professional coaches receive their own coaching. That means dedicated one-on-one time to speak openly about challenges, goals, and outcomes. It means having someone else who is committed and able to draw out the best in YOU, so you are showing up at the top of YOUR game. This is a great opportunity to have support for your own development and solidify your coaching skills at the same time!
Coaching4Groups offers 60 coach-specific training hours which can lead to the ACC, PCC, and MCC credentials if desired. Our Coach Training Program is offered through Online Distance Learning.
- An Overview of the Core Coaching Competencies (8 hours)
- Deep Listening (4 hours)
- Powerful Questions (4 hours)
- Creating New Awareness (4 Hours)
- Action and Accountability (4 hours)
- Coaching Intact Teams and Groups (4 hours)
- Getting Started as a Coach (4 hours)
- Common Coaching Scenarios (4 hours)
- The Coaching Mindset (4 hours)
- Group Coaching Practice Lab (4 hours)
- Developing a Strong Personal Foundation (4 hours)
- Practice Lab (12 hours)