Coaching4BusinessLeaders – Train the Trainer
Train the Trainer – Learn how to successfully train others how to coach. You will receive a coaching toolkit of material, techniques and practiced skills you can use with confidence when leading Basic Coach Training events. You will leave the clinic with the skills and materials to train others how to coach.
What is the Train the Trainer program?
The Train the Trainer clinic is designed to fully equip and certify participants to train others in the Basic Coach Training program. Our Train-the-Trainer program is offered several times each year. We also provide customized Train the Trainer clinics for organizations and teams.
Your training also includes invaluable promotional instructions and tools, designed to give you a turn-key solution for delivering a successful event.
Is the Train the Trainer clinic right for me?
People who typically attend a Train the Trainer program include professional coaches who want to train others as an additional service for their business and organizational leaders who want to develop a coaching culture.
What can I expect?
Participants will leave this clinic with the confidence and competency to successfully lead a Basic Coach Training event. Participants learn and practice coach training theories and techniques through classroom instruction, small group interaction and several practice teaching opportunities. You will:
- Sharpen your teaching and training skills by experiencing and practicing state-of-the-art coaching techniques.
- Understand the structure and process of leading a Basic Coach Training event, including key teaching concepts and exercises.
- Receive feedback from the facilitator and other participants attending this clinic.
- Network and collaborate with other leaders and professional coaches.
- Hone your own coaching skills.
Requirements for Trainer Certification: A Trainer Certificate, along with full Trainer status, will be awarded to all Train-the-Trainer participants who have met the following requirements:
- 100% attendance at the Train the Trainer event. You’ll need to attend the actual Train the Trainer event, participate fully and demonstrate competency in training the curriculum. (attending class does not guarantee graduation from the class).
- Active participation and engagement throughout the Train the Trainer event.
- A thorough understanding and mastery of the coach training materials demonstrated through a LIVE presentation during the Train the Trainer event.
- Participated in a complimentary coaching session and in the 30-day follow-up group coaching call.
Once You Become a Trainer:
- Trainers must purchase a Coaching4CBusinessLeaders resource package for every participant who will attend their event. This package is exclusively available from Coaching4BusinessLeaders and includes a training manual and certification of completion. The current cost of each participant resource package is $35.
- The fees (what you will charge the participants who attend your events) are at the discretion of each individual trainer. Remember to factor in the cost of participant resources.
- Order your books from Coaching4BusinessLeaders.
Join our team today!