Refund & Cancellation Policies
Professional Coach Training – Refund Policy (applies to Online & On-Site Training, Group Mentor Coaching, and Continuing Education Programs):
- Refund Policies for Professional Coach Training programs:
- 61+ days before the start of the training – a full refund (minus textbook costs and credit card processing fees) will be offered.
- 31-60 days – a 50% refund will be offered (minus textbook costs and credit card processing fees).
- 30 days or less – no refund will be offered.
Rescheduling/Cancellation Policy for Individual Online Classes and Mentor-Coaching Sessions:
- Rescheduling Policy (Online Classes):
- Students who have been enrolled in an online class may reschedule without penalty by sending written notification via email at least 14 days before the scheduled class date to the office manager: email@example.com
- Individuals who wish to reschedule a class less than 14 days before the class start date will be charged a nominal $25.00 USD administration and processing fee.
- Coaching4Today’sLeaders reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any scheduled training/class or replace personnel due to low enrollment or circumstances beyond our control. If a class is rescheduled or canceled, participants will be given notice by Coaching4Today’sLeaders at least five business days before the start of class. Students may then enroll in the next available offering of the course or choose another course.
- Cancellation Policy (Individual Mentor Coaching):
- 24-hour notice is required when canceling an Individual Mentor Coaching session. Those who do not give 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount for the session.